Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Job, Fresh Start

I started this blog two years ago, and posted to it three times. Each time my purpose was to experiment with the technology, playing with RSS feeds and the like. Now, I may actually begin blogging here. Why now? Because I have changed jobs and may actually have not only time, but powerful incentives to get serious about the stated goal of this blog.

I used to direct two graduate programs, one in Instructional Design & Technology, and one in Digital Design. I now serve as the Associate Director of Faculty Development at Rider University. In that capacity, I am charged with promoting effective and innovative instruction by all faculty.

Included among them are the English Department faculty, the faculty in the College of Education, and in the Graduate School of Education. I will soon learn who among them might be interested in this project of mine.

No comments: